CITY ELECTRICAL FACTORS ("CEF") PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions and our privacy notice www.cef.co.uk/privacy-notice before entering the prize draw. Entering the prize draw constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and privacy notice.
How to Enter
1. Purchase any Aico product and receive 1 entry into the prize draw and 1 instant win entry. Spend £50 or more and receive 2 entries into the prize draw and 2 instant win entries, £100 or more and receive 3 entries into the prize draw and 3 instant win entries, £250 or more and receive 4 entries into the prize draw and 4 instant win entries and £500 or more to receive 5 entries into the prize draw and 5 instant win entries (amounts above exclude VAT). Attend any Aico Expert Installer Training at a CEF store during the promotional period and receive 4 entries into the prize draw and 4 instant win entries. For Northern Ireland residents – see condition 3 for no purchase necessary route. A current registered electrician status, internet access and a valid email address are required for entry.
Electricians resident in United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
2. Upon purchase of Aico products or attendance at any CEF based Aico Expert Installer Training by an electrician resident in the United Kingdom from any City Electrical Factors Ltd (CEF) store in the United Kingdom or via the website www.cef.co.uk between 01.09.21 and 31.12.21, ("Qualifying Spend") the prize draw can be entered as follows:
2.1 Visit www.cef.co.uk/buyaicotowin
2.2 If not already pre-registered, complete the form with the following details: Name, Business Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, Invoice Number(s) from the relevant Qualifying Spend and Invoice.
2.3 A single purchase of an Aico product or attendance at the Expert Installer Training will entitle you to be entered into the prize draw.
Electricians resident in Northern Ireland
3. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland resident electricians only. For Northern Ireland resident electricians, the prize draw can be entered as follows:
3.1 Visit www.cef.co.uk/buyaicotowin
3.2 Complete the form with the following details: Name, Business Name, Telephone Number, Email Address.
3.3 All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
5. All entries must be submitted via www.cef.co.uk/buyaicotowin. This is an online promotion only, there is no postal or telephone application route.
6. The opening date for entries is 00.01 on 01.09.21 The closing date for entries is 24.00 on 31.12.21. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
7. The prize draw is limited to a maximum of 1,500 entries in total per person.
8. The prize draw is open to all registered electricians or electrical contractors' resident in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who are members of, or are employed by a member of, NICEIC, NAPIT, ECA, ELECSA or similar professional organisations, except employees of the Promoter, CEF, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Where you represent an organisation (rather than, for instance, being a sole trader), you should seek permission from your organisation prior to entry into the prize draw and acceptance of any prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase (where relevant), proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's licence, proof of address in the form of a utility bill and proof of registered electrician status. In the event that a winner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of purchase (where relevant) or of identity and status reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner. The Promoter may in its sole discretion decide as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Entrants must ensure they provide a correct and up to date email address and mobile number in order for them to be contacted should they be a winner. The Promoter and/or its agency is not responsible for incorrect entry details.
Prizes and draw
11. The prize(s) comprise of the following:
12. The images featured above and in any promotional materials are for illustration purposes only, and the prizes may change to those pictured. For the avoidance of doubt, the main prize of a £12,500 holiday voucher does not include costs of passports/visa's, Insurance and travel to and from the airport, all of which are the responsibility of the winners, together with the liability to report and account for any taxation incurred under relevant laws.
13. Winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on the dates listed in the table above ("Draw Dates").
14. Only one first prize £12,500 holiday voucher or runners up prize £7,500 holiday voucher, one monthly prize, one weekly prize, and two daily spot prizes in any one day may be won per person. If a participant is drawn for the same prize category more than once, the Promoter will select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. Winners will be notified by email or mobile phone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the relevant Draw Date and must (if requested) provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The main prize of £12,500 holiday voucher will be presented to the winner at their local CEF store, the date and timing of which the Promoter will agree with the winner. Monthly and weekly prizes will be presented at the winner's local CEF store, the location, date and timing of which the Promoter will agree with each winner. Daily spot prizes will be sent by e-voucher to the mobile number and email address provided at entry.
17. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so. The prize is supplied by A&I Events, One Lea House, 211 Loughborough Road, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire, LE12 7AR.
19. CEF will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. CEF will publish the surname and county of the weekly prize winners in its customer emails and promotion microsite proposed to be circulated monthly. The Promoter will publish on its website the surname and county of the weekly, monthly and holiday voucher winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries within three months after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter's Distribution Marketing Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Other important terms
20. All winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and video recording) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images and any material resulting from such promotional activity in any medium (including without limitation on the internet) in any manner it sees fit.
21. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decision is final in relation to all aspects of the promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, the promotion at any time in its absolute discretion without liability owing to exceptional circumstances which are outside the Promoter's reasonable control or which would result in a substantial negative impact on the Promoter or the Promoter's business in the Promoter's reasonable discretion. (This includes as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to a prize needing to be rearranged or cancelled.)
23. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, winners are not permitted to transfer the right to take up any prize to any other person.
25. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's and CEF's privacy policies www.cef.co.uk/data-privacy. See also condition 19 with regard to the announcement of winners.
26. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The Promoter of this prize draw is City Electrical Factors Limited of Georgina Mackie House, 141 Farmer Ward Road, Kenilworth, CV8 2SU.